On the Figueirinha website we use our own and third-party cookies. Some cookies are mandatory for browsing – basic and essential cookies – and are activated automatically when you access our website. These cookies guarantee a unique and personalized experience, but also allow us to continuously and seamlessly improve our website and your browsing experience.
Figueirinha has prepared and adopted this cookies policy to clarify, in a transparent way, how we use the Personal Information that we collect through its use on our website. It is in this context that this policy details how cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies are used on our website.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Most cookies do not collect information that allows users to be identified and are limited to collecting information of a more general nature, serving to measure audiences or determine the approximate location of users accessing our platform.
There are two types of cookies, in terms of their storage: permanent and session cookies.
- Permanent Cookies – are stored at the browser level on the user’s access devices and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the Figueirinha website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing a more personalized service to be provided.
- Session Cookies – temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so that no record is left on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by them serves to analyze traffic patterns on the site, allowing us to improve the content and improve the usability of the site.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – allow navigation on the website and use of applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website.
- Analytical Cookies – are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website. Treated well by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered.
- Functionality Cookies – save the user’s preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the site each time you visit it.
- Third Party Cookies – some cookies may be used by third parties – service providers, and Figueirinha is not responsible for them. These measure the success of apps and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising Cookies – allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile, whether well treated by us or by third parties
DEFINITION OF PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, inter alia, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics on service usage and response rates.
CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser. It should be noted, however, that by disabling cookies, it may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, partially or completely, navigation on the website.
For Google Chrome users:
For Internet Explorer users:
For Microsoft Edge users:
For Mozilla Firefox users:
For Apple Safari users:
CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Figueirinha reserves the right to readjust or change this Cookies Policy, at any time, and these changes will be published.